Changzhou ST. Key Machiney Co., Ltd
Best service ; excellent quality ; quick delivery time
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||ST KEY|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one|
|Price:||Depends on detail requirement|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||6000 PCS per year|
Leather Embossing Roll for processing of PVC, PE, PP, ABS, etc.
Our factory specializes in producing various types of wood floor and leather embossing rollers.
Characteristics of Wood Floor and Leather Embossing Roller
1) The material of roller is 45# seamless pipe or alloy steel after being welded, stressed, tempered, quenched heat treatment, etc.
2) The roller surface can be made for various dermatoglyphic/leather patterns. The rollers can be widely used for embossing processing of PVC, PE, PP, ABS, etc.
3) The roller surface can be made for different geometric shapes, stripe, etc. We can also make the embossing processing on the surface of plastic foam board, cabinet, wood plastic composite decking, wall panel, multiply wood, and so on.
4) The accuracy of roll surface: mirror roll roughness Ra0.01(finish 14), Cooling or heating temperature difference<+1, hot deformation 0.01mm. straightness 0.005mm, proper alignment 0.005mm. surface hardness HRC55-58, after polishing chrome the hardness is HV1000 (HRC62).
1) Roller for: leather or floor
2) Use: leather for bag, sofa material, hand bag, notebook, garment. Wood for plastic foam board, cabinet, wood plastic composite decking, wall panel, multiply wood.
Standard: ANSI,ASTM,ASME,DIN,GB etc.
Pattern: produce roller according to the technical drawing
1) 5 “S” for lean management; continuous improvement encourage system
2) More than 25 years experiences for producing rollers
3) First class mechanical processing equipment and unique manufacturing technical flows;
4) Complete inspection facilities;
5) Widely used for the surface embossing in the fields of leather,leatheroid,plastic,sheet, paper,non-woven cloth,decorative materials,and non-ferrous metal;
6) Constantly developing the new areas of embossing rollers.